GET A JOB AT GLOBAL NEIGHBORHOOD THRIFT
Global Neighborhood Thrift is a store that provides former refugees with opportunities to gain work experience, improve their English, learn about working in America, and earn a paycheck.
- Part time. 20 hours each week. Usually 4 hours/day, 5 days/week.
- Many different activities: cleaning, organizing, stocking, processing inventory, warehouse, loading/unloading, janitorial, and customer service.
- Caring supervisors who will prepare you to succeed in the American workplace.
- Friendly co-workers from around the world who are learning alongside you.
Would you like to work with us? Do these three things and you will be ready to go!
- Be a former refugee.
- Come meet us and see our store! 902 W. Indiana Ave, Spokane, WA 99205.
- Join a paid work experience program. Career Path Services is one of our favorites!
- Go to DSHS.
- Tell a caseworker you want to enroll with Career Path Services for employment help.
- Ask to speak with a Career Path Services employee today. The office is in the same building as DSHS.
- Tell a Career Path Services employee you want to work at Global Neighborhood Thrift for your worksite. We are ready for you!
- Career Path Services will schedule your first day of work at Global Neighborhood Thrift!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit: 902 W. Indiana Ave, Spokane, WA 99205.
Call: 509-868-0001 ext. 1